Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The One with Wardrobe Wednesday: First Day of School Edition

I don't know about you but I like seeing what other teachers where to work.  At a whopping 5'3" I often blend right in with my students.  It doesn't help that I look a lot younger than I am.  I like to get ideas on ways to dress professionally yet comfortably.

I decided this year I'm going to start doing something called Wardrobe Wednesday where I share some of my favorite teaching styles.  Some weeks I might share one outfit or I might share a week's worth.  

This week I'm sharing what I wore on the first day of school this year.  I know I shared this picture in my last post, but I already had this post written so you get it twice.  




My dress is Merona brand from Target.  I bought it a couple of years ago and haven't worn it in a long time.  It was almost like a new dress since it's been buried in the back of my closet for so long.

I bought the shoes at the Bass outlet last week while on vacation.  I primarily wear flats - as in my students are in shock when I wear the slightest heal.  But I fell in love with these wedges and they are actually really comfortable.  I knew I wanted to wear them on the first day of school so I actually planned my outfit around them.

My necklace is from Francesca's, which is one of my favorite stores.


I would love to see what you wore to work this week.  Link up and share your first day outfit or favorite look for teaching.





No comments:

Post a Comment