Thursday, August 7, 2014

The One With Sunshine

Friday in the midst of chaos around my house I received my first SLANTbox.

I was so excited to open it and was not disappointed by its contents.

There were two new toys for my sweet furbabies.  I love that Rachel included them.  They received a yellow frisbee and this little yellow stuffed dog.

Liberty Belle was so excited about it.  She loves toys like this but we don't ever buy them because they never last more than thirty minutes.  She tears them up quickly.  I'm happy to say this one is still going strong after almost a week.




It was a few days before Lincoln Baxter got to play with it because Liberty hogged it for the first few days.



There was lots of sunshine for me too.

How cute are these towels and napkins?




There was also some candy but my husband and I devoured that before I could take a picture.

I loved the postcard with the handwritten note.  Possibly my favorite thing in the box.  :)



Thank you Rachel for my a great first SLANTbox.  I cannot wait to participate again.

No comments:

Post a Comment