Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Summer Reading

Bitmoji Image

I love to read.

Reading is my favorite.

And I will be the first to admit that I read for pleasure.

You won't find many "professional" books on my reading list.

But lately I've been adding quite a few to my TO READ list.  My plan is to sprinkle them in among all the other books.

I thought I'd share a few that have made the cut.


Teach Like Your Hair's on Fire was recommended to me probably two years ago.  I know I know.  I should have read it by now.  I told you I don't read a lot of professional books.  So it's still on the list, but I really do plan to read it some day and soon.


I feel like an area that I could really grow in knowledge is working with and helping students with autism.  My first experience with this was BAD!!  So BAD!  Not really with the student but with the parent.  It scared me and has caused me to pull back and avoid certain situations.  I don't want to do that any longer.  I want to be better prepared and equipped to help these amazing students.  Ten Things Every Child with Autism Wishes You Knew is pretty high on my TO READ list.



Because let's be real...who doesn't laugh until they cry when listening to Gerry Brooks.  GO SEE the Principal may be my least favorite words to hear but I can't wait to read this book.


I have a few more but I'll save those to share at a later time.

What's on your TO READ list?

If you want to add any of these books to your list you can click on the title or picture to purchase.

(As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases)

No comments:

Post a Comment