Friday, June 14, 2019

Friday Favorites


Come join my new series...Friday Favorites.  Use the graphic above and join the fun.

Today I'm sharing some of my favorite things that aren't necessarily teacher related.

I have a new favorite pair of shoes.  I ordered these plastic shoes from Amazon while on vacation and they arrived the day after we got home.  Much to my husband's dismay I think I've worn them every day since.  They are perfect for summer and going to the pool.  I got them on Amazon for $20 and I'm thinking I might need to order more colors and start a collection.

(As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases)



Being home with my sweet furbabies all day during the summer is a favorite for all three of us.



I decided to sign up for my first TPT conference.  I'm going alone and don't know anyone there so I'm feeling a bit nervous. But I'm already making new friends in the facebook group and all their encouragement is my favorite.

Okay...one little teaching thing.

I think I have made a decision about my new classroom decor.  That stinkin' orange wall (see previous post) as thrown me for a loop.  But it is starting to come together in my head.  Late last night I started working on some decor and the more I worked the more excited I got.  This might just be my new favorite theme.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment