Monday, July 21, 2014

The One with the Website: Monday Made It

Happy Monday!

I had high hopes for today's Monday Made It.  The plan was to spend the day working in my classroom and have several cute projects to share with you.  I did spend six hours working in my classroom, but sadly most of my little projects did not go as planned.  

I was a little bummed, but I figure I got today out of the way and the next time I am there I can make some real progress.  

I did get one pretty big thing accomplished.

I updated my class website and have it ready to go for the new year.  

It's a very simple website.  I'm hoping that simple means I might actually keep it up to date all year.

The web address is www.weaversclass.weebly.com

I love weebly.  It is user friendly and free.

Do you have a class website? 

No comments:

Post a Comment