Sunday, November 6, 2011

The One With The Wardrobe

The husband and I went shopping last weekend because I felt like I need to extend my wardrobe. It ended up being a disastrous shopping trip, but I did walk away with a new dress from New York and Company. I decided to wear it to school on Monday. Comments were coming my way all day. I hardly ever wear dresses to school. I love dresses and skirts but find it hard to find any that are professional. I wanted to take my picture to remember this rare occasion. That turned into taking picture every day so I could share with you.

Not that you care. I just thought it would be fun. So, here are my outfits from last week.


Monday I wore my new dress. Like I said it is from New York and Company. I got it on sale for $30. My earrings are from Forever 21 and the shoes are from Payless.



We had a field trip on Tuesday, so I was shooting for comfort. My khakis are from Gap Outlet and the shirt is from Old Navy. My shoes are Bobs, Skecher's version of Toms.


Today's outfit comes from Banana Outlet and Gap Outlet. I did quite a bit of school clothes shopping on vacation this year. The t-shirt and cardigan are from Banana. My pants are from Gap and are sooo comfortable. Payless is again the source for shoes. I just can't bring myself to pay a lot for shoes, so I shop at Payless a lot.


I went to bootcamp Wednesday night and was very sore Thursday morning. Therefore, this look was about convenience and comfort. And school spirit of course. My jacket is from Old Navy. I had a friend embroider the cardinal and my name on it. My gray pants are from the Tommy Hilfiger Outlet. Shoes are Toms.


We get to wear jeans on Friday with a school shirt. That pretty much sums it up.


This week is Homecoming week so I will be "dressing up" each day. I plan to share those daily. If I can figure out how to do it, I'm post a linky each day. I would love for you to link up and share your outfits either daily or at the end of the week. I know you won't be dressing up, but that's okay. I'm always curious what other teachers wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment