Saturday, November 26, 2011

The One With the Award


I am absolutely touched beyond words that I received a blog award.

Confession: It's my very first.

I started this blog to reflect on the school year and keep a running of list of things that worked and that I liked as well as things that I should never try again. I never dreamed I would write anything that others would care to read about.

Jena from Caught in the Middle awarded me the Sunshine Award.

Thank you Jena.

Here are the rules for accepting this award:
1. Thank the person who gave this award and write a post about it.
2. Answer the following questions below.
3. And pass the award to 10~12 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs and let them know you awarded them.

The Questions:

1. Favorite Color: Pink
2. Favorite Animal: Owl
3. Favorite Number: 3
4. Favorite Drink:Sweet Tea
5. Facebook or Twitter: Facebook
6. Your Passion: My family
7. Giving or Getting Presents: Both
8. Favorite Day: Sunday


If you are reading this, I would love to offer you this award. Leave a comment letting me know you are accepting the award. I want to make sure and visit your blog.

2 comments:

  1. I heart middle school blogs! There aren't enough of us! You deserve the award!

    Happy Holidays!

    ❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
    A Teacher's Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also wanted to let you know your Blog Button doesn't work. :(

    ❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
    A Teacher's Treasure

    ReplyDelete