Sunday, January 5, 2014

The One Where I Return

Only a few more hours left of Christmas break.

I return to school tomorrow.

There are years where I miss my students and can't wait to get back.

I have to say this isn't one of them.

I know that sounds horrible.

I enjoy my job, but I have been LOVING the break.

Sleeping in every day.  Staying in my PJs all day if I want.  Time with family & friends.

It's been a blast.

But I must return to reality tomorrow.

Made harder by the fact that it is going to be 5 degrees tomorrow morning, extremely windy, and I have car duty.

YUCK!

I made new seating charts before I left.  The desks are labeled so students will know where to sit.

The board is labeled with the date and the agenda.

Papers are copied and ready to go.

I know that 5AM alarm isn't going to be fun.

But I suspect a good day is ahead.

Even though I'd rather sleep in and stay in my PJs all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment