Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The One With The Questions

I'm excited to say that I've been tagged by the 24/7 teacher. I'll admit I'm a bit of a nerd and I love stuff like this.

Here are the rules:

*Post the rules.
*Post 12 fun facts about yourself in the post.
*Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
*Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
*Let them know you've tagged them



So here we go with those 12 fun facts.

1. Married to my best friend! He's the best.
2. Momma to two sweet dogs.
3. Obsessed with owls.
4. Love to read and am rediscovery a love for young adult novels as I read recommendations made by my students.
5. Scrapbooking is one of my favorite past times.
6. Dream of being a photographer.
7. Deathly afraid of snakes.
8. Cry every time I go to the dentist, even for a cleaning.
9. Have been mistaken for a student and a student-teacher by two different subs in the past week
10. Taylor Swift fan
11. Don't eat marinara sauce on my pizza.
12. Said all my life I would never teach the very two subjects I'm currently teaching and loving.


Now on to the questions asked of me by the 24/7 Teacher.

1. Favorite part of Monday? Hearing about what my students did over the weekend
2. Favorite part of Tuesday? Spending time at home with the husband. Tuesday seems to be the only day of the week we are both home all night.
3. Favorite part of Wednesday? Zumba class!
4. Favorite part of Thursday? Watching The Office with the husband
5. Favorite part of Friday? 3:15 :) I LOVE my job but I also look forward to time with the husband every weekend. Our weeks are normally pretty busy.
6. Favorite part of Saturday? Saturday morning breakfast runs with Liam Bailey (my puppy)
7. Favorite part of Sunday? Church & Sunday naps
8. Favorite part of Spring? Bright colors and skirts.
9. Favorite part of Summer? Finding great ideas and preparing for the upcoming school year
10. Favorite part of Fall? Razorback football
11. Favorite part of Winter? Scarfs & Hot Chocolate
12. Favorite part of your school day? Getting to brag on my students because they've succeeded at something that started as a struggle.


I'm supposed to tag 12 of you, but to be honest I don't know if I know 12 of you that haven't already been tagged. If you read this please consider yourself tagged and play along. Leave me a comment letting me know you are playing. I would love to get to know some of you better.

Here are your questions to answer.

1. Favorite TV Show?
2. Favorite TV or Movie Character?
3. Favorite Children's book?
4. Most unusual name of a student you've had?
5. One thing you couldn't live without in your classroom?
6. Dream vacation?
7. To go or eat in the restaurant?
8. Milkshake or Malt?
9. Facebook or Twitter?
10. Favorite band?
11. Sweet or Unsweet tea?
12.See a movie in theater or wait until it comes out on dvd?

No comments:

Post a Comment