Friday, August 11, 2017

Five on Friday - Back to School Style

It's Friday!

Like a real Friday - the one that happens at the beginning of the weekend before you have to go to work on Monday.  

As excited as I am about Monday I'm feeling a tad bit sad about summer coming to an end.  I'm a fan of not having a schedule and being able to do whatever I want each day.  

I've been doing some things to prepare myself for Monday and I thought I'd share them with you.


ONE.

Tuesday I went to the salon and got my nails done.  It was so nice to just sit still and relax a couple of hours before Open House.  




TWO.

Sunday night I have every intention of taking a nice hot bath with a Lush bath bomb and going to bed early.  I'm sure it will take me awhile to fall asleep so I'm going to get a head start.  If you've never used a Lush product...go ahead and splurge.  Treat yourself.  I promise you it's well worth it.  Those little green bath gels on the bottom are my favorite.  I can't remember the exact name right now.  They will make your skin so silky soft.



THREE.

I like to spend time doing something I enjoy that I might not have as much time for once school starts.  For me this summer that has been reading.  I should have this book finished before Monday.



FOUR.

It helps me feel prepared for the week to have my outfits planned out.  I don't do this all school year long, but I like to do it the first week at least.  I'm always exhausted that first week and if my clothes are picked out already, well that's one less thing I have to worry or think about.




FIVE.

And last but not least I like to have my bag packed before I go to bed Sunday night.  I do this so I can take my time and make sure that I don't forget anything.  Last year I didn't do this and I made it to school without 3/4 of the things I needed for the first day.  It was not fun and I don't want to repeat that this year.




What do you do to prepare yourself to go back to work?

No comments:

Post a Comment