Wednesday, June 17, 2015

The One With the Makeover Madness

As usual I'm a little late to the party, but I just could not miss out on all the fun.

Third in Hollywood along with a few other bloggers are hosting a TPT Seller Challenge.

Here are my stats at the beginning of the challenge.



Yes, that is a big fat ZERO on my Facebook followers.  This challenge has inspired me to start a Facebook page for The Classy Teacher.  I would love for you to visit and maybe even follow. 

Wink Wink.

That is definitely new to me but I think it is going to be another great way to connect with you guys and make new friends.

The first challenge is to give one of your products a makeover.  I had a hard time choosing a product because so many of mine need a makeover.  I plan to revamp all products that need a makeover before adding any new products.  I'm hoping that will motivate me.

I finally settled on giving my Life in Numbers a makeover.  

It now has new fonts, new clipart, and the directions are more generic so that it is fitting for any teacher.


In honor of this makeover I'm throwing a sale in my TPT store.

Another thing I would love for you to check out.

And please forgive me for a post that is clearly a shameless promotion of my products.  

2 comments:

  1. Your new faces are so cute! Nice work :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the upgrade! Super cute! Facebook followers will come. I've had a page for about a year and I'm not even at 1,000 yet. ;)

    Mandy
    The 4th Grade Journey

    ReplyDelete