Monday, April 21, 2014

The One With the Mini Offices

Today as my students were taking their test I realized I've never shared my mini offices with you.

I can't remember where I found this idea, but it is one that I absolutely love and use often.


It is simply two file folders glued together.  

Easy.

My students use them for privacy when they are taking a quiz or a test.   They really like them.  Some students completely disappear into their mini office.



My mini offices are currently blank on the inside.  However, I have seen where some teachers put references sheets on the inside for students to refer to.  

I put mine together before school started and never got around to laminating them - something I wish I would have done.  They will definitely get laminated before next year.  Thankfully they are still in pretty good condition.



No comments:

Post a Comment