Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The One With Positive Words

When it comes to decorating my classroom I like to mix the education decor with the inspiration decor.  

I'm a firm believer that if someone sees something often enough it will begin to sink in and stick with them for years to come.

There are posters from my elementary days that I can still see vividly in my mind.

I want to put as many positive thoughts into the heads of my students as I can.  So many of them have never been told that someone believes in them, that someone finds them special, that someone treasures them as a person.

It breaks my heart to know that.  I try my best to verbally express these thoughts to my students, but I also want them to be surrounded by them each and every day.

Pinterest is a great place to get inspirational printables.  Here are some of my favorites.  You can click on the pictures to go directly to the pin.


(Yes I share scripture with my students.  It's the most inspiring words I know)







No comments:

Post a Comment