Friday, December 28, 2012

The One On Christmas Break

I hope everyone is enjoying their Christmas break.  I'm guessing mine can only get better.

We had a blizzard on Christmas night.  Here in Arkansas, that means 6-12 inches of snow. HA!


I was without power for two days.  Not fun!

I have a few goals for the break.

The week before Christmas, I inherited around 200 books.  YIPPEE!!  I need to get them entered into my classroom library and covered with contact paper - Basically get them student ready.

I want to work on lesson plans and get at least a month all planned out.

There is a stack of applications that need to be filled out and sent off to principals.   Speaking of that - thank you all so much for the advice and words of encouragement.  



I find myself missing my students.  Do you?  They make me laugh on a daily basis.  7th graders are hilarious!  It's been very quiet here home alone with no electricity.

I also miss my coworkers.  They are truly my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment